Frantz Building Services is a leading regional provider of quality janitorial services, grounds maintenance, and other facility services. With regional presence and broad service capabilities, Frantz Building Services strives to maintain small business service quality while staying large enough to meet your most complex needs.
Above Industry Standard
Variable, Mostly Evenings
1. Performing cleaning duties at a maximum quality level.
2. Perform work within production time budgets and supply budgets.
3. Keep equipment clean and in good operating condition.
4. Follow all safety rules and participate in company’s safety program.
5. Project a professional image and maintain good customer and public relations.
6. Adhere to company rules, policies, and operating procedures.
7. Reports to the site supervisor any equipment breakdowns, unsafe conditions, customer complaints and any other problems that may occur.
8. Adhere to tardiness and absenteeism policy.
To perform this successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must have dependable transportation or be able to get to the job site scheduled.
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to perform manual tasks requiring strength and be in good physical health.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee continually is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and bend. The employee is repetitively required to use hands and fingers, to handle objects and equipment and to push and pull, to climb and balance and to talk and hear. The employee must repeatedly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.