Gibbs Die Casting is a global aluminum and magnesium die casting partner, with global headquarters in Henderson, KY, that provides aluminum machined and assembled castings to the auto and non-auto markets. Our capabilities include: Die Casting, Machining, Value-Added Assembly, Die Building & Design, and Engineering & Prototyping.
Salary: $12-$14/hour Dependent upon experience and education
Hours: 1st Shift
Education Level: High School Diploma or GED
Career Level: Entry Level
The Human Resources Clerk assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR Clerk carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, and employment.
• Manage all FMLA paperwork, communications, and databases.
• Assist in customer service in the Human Resources and Training Departments.
• Assist with filing, data entry, and ordering of supplies for the Human Resources and Training Departments.
• Prepare Team Member communication materials
• Answer incoming calls as needed.
• Meets all physical and environmental requirements.
• Follow all aspects of Safety as described in GDC Safety Roles and Expectations, including the proper use of all required personal protective equipment.
• Follow all TS16949 and ISO 14001 guidelines.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition according to established Gibbs 7-S Guidelines.