Southwestern Healthcare, Inc. and its affiliate corporations are the largest providers of community-based behavioral healthcare in Southwestern Indiana, offering a full range of mental health and addictions treatment and related educational services.
Southwestern offers a competitive benefit plan that includes health, dental, vision, and 401K plan.
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or other human services field.
Experience working with children who have severe emotional disturbances preferred as well as knowledge of community resources.
1. Conduct case management, skills training and development, and other services according to Southwestern policies and service standards of referral sources.
2. Provide case management services to children and families referred by Southwestern Behavioral assessment team and therapists, school, the Department of Child Services, the Office of Juvenile Probation, the System of Care, and other potential referral sources. Case management includes but is not limited to communicating with all parties involved in the individual/family’s treatment; identifying treatment needs and facilitating all necessary referrals; coordinating and attending collateral meetings with all parties involved in the treatment process.
3. Provide community-based skills training and development services for children and families. Skills training and development will be determined based on individual/family’s needs and determined in conjunction with the referral source.
4. Provide emergency counseling and crisis intervention when necessary.
5. Maintain appropriate records of services to reflect patient progress and document treatment plans and goals.
6. Maintain documents and submit reports according to established time frames.
7. Communicate professionally, make referrals and coordinate services with community
8. Conduct family, individual, and group counseling to youth and families.
9. Become familiar with the Wraparound process of collaboration and service delivery.
10. Must meet efficiency standards which include chart management and patient contact
Must be 21 years of age or older.